Saturday, July 18, 2009

Agency Bankrupt

So, most people have probably heard about the adoption agency that went bankrupt. First of all for those of you who don't know, our adoption is going through CAFAC (Canandian Advocate for the Adoption of Children), so it was not our agency that this happened to. It is so devastating to hear about and I can only partly imagine what these families are going through. The only way I can describe it for people who have kids, is that it would be somewhat like carrying your child for nine months and then losing them at the end. My heart goes out to these families and hopefully the Ontario government, as well as Canadian adoption agencies can help out these families so that all is not lost. Remember these families in your prayer.

1 comment:

  1. I was actually thinking about you since I saw that on the news! Glad to hear it wasn't your agency!

    ReplyDelete